This is their biggest update to the game since the Desert Operations release last summer. The most interesting feature of the update is the second open world PvE environment to be introduced to the game. This time it’s centred around a hive-mind robot faction, with more information to come.
The full list of updates, courtesy of Gamasutra.com, is below:
· New Open Zone with several instanced missions, quest chains, mid-high level content, vendors, social spaces
· New enemy bots – encountered within Open Zone as well as instanced missions
· Daily Repeatable Quests – for solo agents and teams. Some quests take place in zones, while others send teams into Recursive Colony hive nodes and ruins. These quests include new 4-man defence Raid missions – now available to smaller groups (1-4) at lower levels (20+)
· New Dyes, Flair, and Trails – rewards for winning missions, completing daily quests, rare bot drops, others given via achievements
· New Pets – new pets available as rewards and crafted items.
· New Blueprints – for consumables and mods
· Easier crafting – components now within the zone, to help with levelling crafting skills
· New High/Max/UltraMax missions entering the Spec Ops queues
· New PvP Map – Push Dust will be entering the Merc queue from Beta
· New PvP Acquisition/CTR Map – Colony Caverns will be entering the Beta Queue
· Revamped Intro Missions – Tutorials now include class-specific elements to help train new players
· Some quests now affect the state of the world (example – Brownouts in Dome City…)
· Ability to transfer between different Open Zone instances (and VR Arena)
· Open Zone cross-instance chat channels
· Disconnect to Character Select Screen without re-login
· Improved Vendor Item Previewing
The Recursive Colony update for Global Agenda will be available to all players, completely free, early this Autumn.