The latest Skyrim DLC, Dragonborn, won’t quite take you to Morrowind, but it will get you pretty close. Players will go to Solstheim, an island off the coast of Morrowind, discovering new places and new quests in ashy and icy landscapes. Bethesda has recently revealed some more official details about the DLC:
- Encounder Dark Elves and Skaal.
- Harness new shouts, including the power to tame dragons.
- Plus hints of new powers/abilities: “Discover dark powers as you journey into a new Daedric realm.”
- New armor, including Bonemold and Chitin.
- New weapons, including Stalhrim weapons.
- Plus, face the first Dragonborn.
It all sounds pretty exciting. Check out the screenshots below for a sneak peak of what’s in store, or look at the official trailer here. The DLC will be coming out on Xbox 360 on December 4, 2012. No word on a PC release yet and I wouldn’t expect anything PS3 users.